"Life is a precious gift. I believe we should play a special role in seeking to protect and defend every human life." Sen. Sam Brownback
"I believe the unborn is not ‘a potential human being’ but a human being with potential." Sheriff James W. Murphy, St. Louis, MO
"I have noticed that everyone who is for abortion is already born." Ronald Reagan
"Abortion is FOREVER. Get the facts first." Bumper sticker
"Without LIFE – Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are not possible" Bumper sticker
"How can there be too many children? That’s like saying that there are too many flowers."
"A person is a person, no matter how small" Horton Hears a Who
- Since 1973 there have been more than 58 million abortions.
- Abortion is not safe.
- Abortion leaves emotional scars.
- Abortion kills a baby.
- Abortion is violent.
- Abortion exploits women.
- Abortion is always the wrong choice.
- In the U.S. 3,500 un-born babies are killed through abortion daily.
- There are alternatives to abortion
• Donate property for Pro-Life billboards
• Attend Meetings
• Call supporters with updates
• Assist in State mailings
• Letters to the editor
• Speak to youth groups etc.
• Help to organize Pro-Life activities
• Give Monetary support
Monthly Meeting 1st Monday of the month at 6:00 pm,
St. Andrew's Church: 3325 McCann Ave
Celebrate Life Banquet and Silent March (commemorating lives lost since Roe v Wade in 1973)
Participate in the National Life Chain
Valentine Pro-LIFE Newspaper Ad
at St. Mary's Church - Hartmann Hall
Mothers’ Day Pro-LIFE ad
Participate in mailings on Right-to-Life issues for the State Right-to-Life